4EVA YOUNG Terms & Conditions
This agreement is made between 4EVA YOUNG Camper Hire LTD, and the person / persons signing to accept these Terms and Conditions. [Thereafter called the hirer].
1. To drive the hire vehicle you need:
· To be between 21 to 79 years of age.
· To hold a full valid driver's licence, held for a minimum of two years.
· To have two forms of identity including proof of current permanent
· To be fit and capable to drive.
· To obtain a code from DVLA to enable 4EVA YOUNG Camper Hire Ltd to make relevant driver licence checks.
· Meet the Insurance criteria including no disqualifications in the last 10 years and to have no more than 6 points on current driving licence.
2. Included in the price:
· Unlimited miles for 7 nights + rental
2 night rental qualifies for a 200 mile maximum allowance
3-4 night rental qualifies for a 400 mile maximum allowance.
5-6 night rental qualifies for a 500 mile maximum allowance
(The renter may request details of proposed mileage prior to booking and destination plans) This applies to bookings made after 01/02/2019 if you have already booked prior to 01/02/2019 unlimited mileage will be honoured on all agreed bookings.
· A full tank of fuel (Hire vehicle to be returned with a full tank of diesel fuel).
· UK breakdown cover.
· Vehicle insurance.
· On board equipment (see frequently asked questions).
3. Security deposit:
· A £500 security deposit is taken at the time of hire for drivers aged 25 years and over.
The security deposit will be £1000 for drivers aged between 21-22 years and between ages 75-79 years.
The security deposit will be £750 for drivers aged between 23 and 24 years
· This deposit must be paid by bank transfer or paypal to validate insurance and needs to be cleared funds in our account at least 5 working days before hire.
· We shall refund your security deposit within 7 working days of the end of the hire period. Please note any damage to the camper van exterior or interior will be deducted from the security deposit accordingly.
· The security deposit is fully refundable when you return the hire vehicle as follows:
- To the agreed location no later than the agreed date and time.
- In the same condition as it was let out to you.
- With the interior clean including all cooking appliances.
- With a full tank of diesel fuel
4. Hire Vehicle Collection and Return Times:
Collection and return is to be arranged for each individual booking.
· Days out / events: By arrangement at the time of booking.
· There is a late return charge of £50 per hour as this also impacts on the next hirer.
5. Payment and Cancellation:
A non-refundable booking deposit is taken when we confirm your reservation for the hire vehicle. This cost varies according to the type and duration of your hire. (Usually 25% of the full cost of rental)
· The balance is due 6 six weeks prior to departure or at the time of booking if less than 6 weeks to departure.
· We accept payment by Bank transfer and Paypal/card payments. Please note that there is a 3.4% charge added to any paypal or card payments. There is no fee for using bank transfer.
· If you cancel your booking up to 4 weeks before departure we will refund 50% of the total hire charge. (excluding the initial booking fee of 25%)
· If you cancel your booking less than 4 weeks before departure the amount paid is non-refundable.
· We recommend that you take out holiday insurance that covers cancellation fees.
· In the unlikely event that the van is no longer available due to unforseen circumstances or breakdown occurs on your trip cutting the trip short a refund will be given.
6. Rental Period Restrictions:
No one way rentals (Weddings may be considered dependant on van availability and availability of driver)
· Strictly no smoking. A £250 valeting charge will be deducted from the security deposit where there is evidence of smoking inside the hire vehicle.
· The number of passengers is limited to the capacity stated in each hire vehicle specification.
· All motoring fines (e.g. speeding / parking fines and tolls) are the hirer's responsibility.
· No unauthorized towing.
· Use of our van for music festivals is not permitted and the vehicle is fitted with a tracker. We reserve to cancel the booking should we discover this was the hirers intention
· No Stag or Hen parties
· You should only use diesel fuel.
· One small dog may travel with you for an extra charge to cover cleaning of £30. Any evidence of damage caused by a Pet will be deducted accordingly from the security deposit.
· Standard Excess is £500 (£1000 or £750 for younger/older drivers) and in the event of any damage to either the vehicle or to third party property, the hirer will be liable for the first £500 (£750 or £1000). The hirer will also be fully liable for replacement or repair of windscreen or tyre damage.
· The Hirer is provided with fully comprehensive insurance for the duration of the hire period only ( only for drivers that have supplied licence details that have been checked by us and pre arranged - allowing someone else to drive without prior permission the van will mean the insurance is invalid. In the event the vehicle is seized by police due to invalid insurance as outlined above it’s the hirers responsibility to pay for any charges or fines associated with this.
INVALIDATES IF ANY OF THE BELOW
1.1 Have you ever had insurance declined
1.2 Renewal refused and special insurance terms imposed as a result of a claim.
1.3 Had insurance cover cancelled by any insurer
1.4 Have you been convicted of an offence whilst driving a motor vehicle or motor cycle and/or had your driving licence endorsed or suspended or more than 6 penalty points imposed
1.5 Have you been involved in more than one fault accident in the last 3 years
During the booking phase we check the licence to meet our insurance criteria - should anything change to the licence after the intial check and before the hire date, it is the hirer/drivers responsibility to notify 4eva young Camper Hire so a further check can be completed to ensure you still meet the criteria
Please note there is a an extra £25 charge to add a second driver
8. Personal Safety:
· While we take safety very seriously please note that it is the responsibility of the parent or guardian to ensure the safety of children while in or around the vehicle, particularly while using the upper bunks.
· There are 3 seat belts fitted in the front of the campervan and 2 in the rear.
· Do not use the gas stove to heat the van and always have a door/window open when using the stove to cook.
9. Accidents and Damage:
· Any damage to the interior or exterior of the hire vehicle will be repaired at the hirer's cost and be deducted from the security deposit.
· In the event of an accident or breakdown you must inform us immediately.
· There is a standard insurances excess of £500 (or £750/£1000 dependant on age and motoring convictions) should you be involved in an accident.
· A full report of the accident must be submitted to 4eva young camper hire Ltd within 3 days.
· In the unlikely event of a breakdown the vehicle has UK Premium breakdown cover with Green Flag. If the vehicle cannot be fixed at the roadside they will give the option to take you to your holiday destination. Should you choose to continue the holiday Green Flag will then collect hirer and bring to home destination. Should a breakdown impact on your trip a refund may be given by 4EVA Young Camper Hire Ltd.
10. Definitions of Terms and Conditions:
This Agreement means the Rental Agreement, the Insurance Motor Rental Agreement and these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any discrepancy between these Terms and Conditions and any other 4eva Young Camper Hire Ltd literature, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions apply.
4EVA Young means 4EVA Young Camper Hire Ltd, Registered address Unit 6 Heritage Business Park Derby Road Belper, Derbyshire, DE56 1SW
'Customer' means the person or persons nominated as the hirer under the heading 'Main Driver' on the booking, and person whose credit card/debit/Bank details are presented in the payment of the customer's charges.
'Rental Period' means the hire period referred to under the heading 'Hire period'or any agreed variation thereof and any additional period during which the vehicle is in the customer's possession or control.
'Vehicle' means the vehicle described on the website and includes tyres, tools, accessories, the living equipment and any other special equipment, documents related to the Vehicle and any replacement or substitute Vehicle which may be provided at the discretion of 4eva Young Camper Hire Ltd.
11. I will pay 4EVA Young Camper Hire Ltd
· All rental charges.
· The security deposit (to cover relevant insurance access)
· The nominated valeting fee £100 if the camper is not returned with the interior in a clean condition.
· All parking fines, other fines or penalties, and/or accidents including third party property damage not reported on return of the camper, and associated administration costs incurred in relation to the vehicle during the rental period.
· Any other fees or charges payable by me pursuant to this Agreement. This includes any costs incurred by 4EVA Young Camper Hire Ltd due to any breach by me of the terms of this Agreement.
Total charges as set out therein are not final. I will pay any shortfall in charges to 4EVA Young Camper Hire Ltd and I will receive a refund for any overcharge acknowledged by 4EVA Young Camper Hire LTD.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by English Law.
A full privacy document advising how we deal with and process your personal information is available on request.